Debit cards are a convenient and quick way to
- Make purchases directly from your checking account
- Get cash back from participating merchants
- Get cash from ATMs
- Transfer funds between your eligible accounts at ATMs
Debit Card Fraud
Sargent County Bank is committed to keeping your account information safe. The card services department will call you if there are suspect transactions on your debit card. Please be aware of this and watch for a call from a number originating out of Omaha Nebraska.
Here are some tips regarding our fraud program:
- The phone number that calls you will be out of Omaha, NE and have an area code of (402).
- If you don’t answer, a voicemail will be left on your phone with call back instructions.
- Your card will be temporarily turned off until verification of your transactions can be made.
- You can call back Card Services at 888-233-7336. Card Services will verify the phone number they called you at and your name. The transactions on your debit card will be reviewed with you. If you completed the transactions, your card will be turned back on. If you didn’t complete the transactions, your card will be closed.
You can always call or stop in at your local Sargent County Bank, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.